MynOber B.V. provides its visitors with self-ordering services.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Who and what is MynOber?
MynOber is the trademark of MynOber B.V. MynOber B.V. is established in Delft in the Netherlands. Its office is also located in Delft at Rotterdamseweg 386-B24. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 88 – 923 8300. Our registered number at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce is 67729142, also called the KvK-number.
MynOber is also the application title of its (web)application and kiosk-application from which you can order and pay easily and safely using your mobile.
Which data do we collect?
We collect the following non-personal and personal data:
- ordered articles per merchant per session
- paid articles per merchant per session if present
- mobile number if MynOber needs to be able to contact you concerning your order
- pickup time or delivery time of order if applicable
- Adress details
What is our purpose for collecting this data?
We collect this data to be able to
- provide you with a properly functioning service and to communicate with you about the services if needed
- activate your account and maintain it
- inform you and answer your questions
- improve our services to provide you with even more user-friendly applications
- send you push-notifications if needed
- comply with the Dutch and European laws and regulations
Do providers of the MynOber services have access to my data and Personal Information? and to what extent?
The providers of MynOber services are mostly businesses in the hospitality and hospitality industries. They do not have access to Personally Identifiable Information without your explicit permission. They do receive non-personally identifiable information to be able to provide you with its services, like the created orders and payments which are done on their service.
Who else does have access to my data?
We share your data with the following third-parties:
- To be able to provide you with our services we use services of third-parties like hosting and payment services who all have to comply with the European laws and regulations.
- If MynOber gets involved in mergers or takeovers, these parties may get access to the collected data.
- We may be forced by a judge to share our collected data.
Data security and Data retention
We secure your data adequately to prevent it from being used by unauthorised access. We store the data for as long as required by law or above described purposes.
Insight, correction or deletion of data
You have the right to request insight in your Personally Identifiable Information as well as correction and deletion of your Personally Identifiable Information. You can send a request to email@example.com. We will answer you within four weeks of receival of the request. In the case of deletion or correction we will execute your request, if the applicable laws and regulations on MynOber do allow it.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
According to the Dutch and European law and regulations about protection of Personally Identifiable Information, MynOber is registered at the Dutch Data Protection Authority in The Hague. For more information visit de webite van de Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.